1. Please read safety warnings and first aid information on product before using.
2. Clean concrete with SuperBlue to remove dirt or stains, and CitraPro to remove any oily deposits. Be sure that the surface is free of any sealants or coatings
3. Apply PermaPro stain with acid brush, sponge, or plastic sprayer in the color and technique of your choice.
4. Allow to dry thoroughly. Drying time will vary according to surface conditions and humidity. Next, wash or damp wipe residue from surface.
5. Allow to completely dry again and apply sealer to enrich and protect your finished project.
125 – 250 Sq. Ft per gallon depending on application technique and/or surface conditions
Discard brush or application utensil in an appropriate manner, or clean throroughly with soap and water.